projectfunding.services2013@gmail.com - Dedvukaj Deda

If you are looking for a loan online, then scammers are waiting to take advantage of you.
LegalBriefs

projectfunding.services2013@gmail.com - Dedvukaj Deda

Greetings

Sir/Madam

My name is Dedvukaj Deda, an advertising agent with First Global Investment Corporation, the company pays me commission as per each client introduced to them. The company specializes in providing equity funding for projects, investments, corporate and Personal loan funding at 3% Interest Rate for duration of 10 to 15 Years. The company also has financial capability to provide early stage funding including fresh cut BG's, MTN and MT760. The company also pays 1% commission to brokers, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

NB: I am introducing you to First Global Investment Corporation in case you need a loan for business, investments / project. First Global Investment Corporation is legally registered with a good reputation but accept serious clients only. Their funding /investment approach is diversified with positive enhancement.

Finally, I shall provide you with their contact details as soon as you respond positively to this message.

Sincerely,

Phone: +44-7872-201034
Fax:+ 44-2080-689776

Mr. DEDVUKAJ DEDA
First Global Investment Corporation Consultant
E-mail: projectfunding.services2013@gmail.com

Code: Select all

Reply-To: DEDVUKAJ_DEDA57@outlook.com
From: "First Global Investment Corporation U.S.A" <nchlshrrsn54@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2020 16:15:24 -0700
Subject: PURCHASE YOUR BUSINESS LOAN
To: undisclosed-recipients:;