ibryuliana@gmail.com - Yuliana

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

ibryuliana@gmail.com - Yuliana

Hello! To begin with, I want to wish you good morning or good evening, depending on when you read my letter! In any case, I hope that it will reach you, and you will really be interested. I am writing to you from a dating agency. I am tired of loneliness and decided to try my luck here on the Internet! Maybe my happiness is far from me, so is it so hard for me to find this in Russia ?? Yes, I am from Russia, the city of Voronezh! My name is, Yuliana! I'm 28 years old! Of course, I am far from you, but in the modern world there border should not be bothered us, right? As I wrote to you above, here I am looking for my happiness! Everyone in this world sees happiness in different things! Someone is looking for happiness in expensive cars, but someone is looking for happiness in love! I want to find a man who, just like I am tired of being alone and wants to fill my life with warmth! I am cheerful, purposeful and good at cooking!)) I don’t want to take too much time with this letter of mine, but I’m ready to write you a more detailed letter and send you more photos if you write me back soon! I hope that you will act like a true gentleman and no, will make the girl wait long for your answer?)) Regards Yuliana

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Yuliana <ibryuliana@gmail.com>
Subject: Nothing fortifies love like insuperable obstacle.
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 13:40:51 +0300
IMG_20190727_175632.jpg
IMG_20190727_175632.jpg (41.29 KiB) Viewed 367 times
IMG_20191024_120912.jpg
IMG_20191024_120912.jpg (50.58 KiB) Viewed 367 times