sarah.collins088@gmail.com - Sarah Collins

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

sarah.collins088@gmail.com - Sarah Collins

I am Sarah Collins, i live in Russia. I am a very happy young lady.that would like to find a friend, partner, lover to share my life but a friend will do first and we see where it goes from there...I am looking for a serious relationship.I am very sincere, Honest, Caring,Independent Passionate,Simple in heart Kind of a woman and above all a God fearing Lady, Once i try to build a relationship, its does n''t work out fine cos of the Man involved.

I am single and i have been Single for 3yrs Now and i have been single since i caught my boyfriend with my best friend having Sex i have not been able to date other men because i am always scared and afraid.

Now i am a little more experienced than then, i don't want any hurt, any heart breaking...I really would like to be close to the person with whom i will be corresponding. I mean, if we will feel we match each other,I would like to meet each other in person and see if things will work out.

I am willing to relocate to meet him no matter the country or
ethnicity,I do not look for definite age or country. I am ready to follow my partner whenever he lives!!!

Hope to hear from you very soon

Kisses

Sarah Care.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 04:53:49 -0700
Subject: hello
To: [REDACTED]
IMG_E1789.JPG
IMG_E1789.JPG (157.47 KiB) Viewed 264 times