lena@amingo.club - Elena

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

lena@amingo.club - Elena

Salut! I am not sure what to write in this message. OK Ifll start by saying that I am addressing a fellow online for the first time in my life. I m rather thrilled and shy. Are you available ? Are you seeking a honey for sharing your life and making a family? I searching for a lad who would love me, protect me and treat me well. I fm in search of a person who is prepared to love me, respect and treat me well just like I would. right now I hoping to find a guy who will give all his love to me just like I would do for him. I fm interested in finding my Prince Charming who would love and respect me. I am looking for a lad whom I could trust and love. I wanna find a male I could live my life with. I want a guy whofll love me and treat me right! I need a fellow to develop relationships with! You intrigued me. I m NAME Elena. To me of 29 years. I uploaded my pictures to cross all the Ts at once. If you are interested in me find me appealing, please write me back using my e-mail. I m waiting for wishing to receive u r answer to my letter. Write me as soon as possible, please! guess you liked me I could make you interested I was able to touch you r soul strings and that our conversation will go on. I will be waiting for your answer. Have many enjoyable moments every single day! Cheers! Always yours, NAME Elena. P.S: Oh, and how old are you and where are you from?

Code: Select all

Received: from 193.111.152.124
Reply-To: lena@amingo.club
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hi, respectful [REDACTED]
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 15:21:35 +0800
Orig IP: 193.111.152.124 | Orig ISP: Zemlyaniy Dmitro Leonidovich | City: Dronten | Country: Netherlands | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... 11.152.124
IMG_1795.JPG
IMG_1795.JPG (172.84 KiB) Viewed 272 times