kristoffer315@yahoo.com - Kristoffer

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

kristoffer315@yahoo.com - Kristoffer

Hello,

Hope you fine and really smiling like me? Anyway I am so delighted to have come across your email on dating site, please don't take this mail as junk mail.

My name is Kristoffer , I am 51 years from Norway in Europe. I am based here in Mossel Bay South Africa as a Chemical engineer working in the rig (offshore). I'm a widower for the 5 years now, and i am blessed with a beautiful daughter Erika.

I am looking for someone whom I can lay my heart upon for a strong relationship. I have a good sense of humour and am a very caring Christian who loves God and appreciates Him for who he is.

I am looking for a woman with a heart of worship, a heart of love and a desire to be loved. I'm looking forward to make her happy and spoil her with lots of love; I have lots of love to give.

I am a man that take care of my family and give love to them, family comes first in my life, feel free to respond and communicate with me because communication is very important in a serious relationship.

Please respond back to my mail on: kristoffer315@yahoo.com, I will like to know what we have in common I attached my picture below have a lovely and blessed day, looking forward to hear from you as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Kristoffer.

Code: Select all

Received: from ip77.ip-198-50-238.net ([198.50.238.77])
Subject: Hi
To: Recipients <wages2@motani.co.za>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 04:10:00 -0800
Reply-To: kristoffer315@yahoo.com
Orig IP: 198.50.238.77 | Orig ISP: Ovh Sas | City: n/a | Country: Canada | More info: https://www.iptrackeronline.com?ip_addr ... .50.238.77
Kristoffer.jpg
Kristoffer.jpg (119.5 KiB) Viewed 264 times
Erika&I.jpg
Erika&I.jpg (132.18 KiB) Viewed 264 times