romanovartem7060@gmail.com - Karina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

Re: romanovartem7060@gmail.com - Karina

Hello my dear [REDACTED]!
I want to say again that you really changed my world! You touched my heart!
It is a pity that the letters can not hug, kiss. It is a pity that the letters can not touch and see a smile on his face.
I wanna be with you. I was looking for a person to reality. That is why I think our time has come.
We need to check our relationship. We need to test our feelings.
We can write many beautiful words, but the only real meeting can change our lives.
I'm right? What do you think? Only a real meeting will give us the opportunity to understand everything.
Understand the power of our emotions in order to understand our perspective. I hope you share my thoughts ...
I can’t dream anymore. I want to act! I want to see you!
[REDACTED], today I found out that in the near future I will be able to have a rest from work.
For a long time I did not rest at all. I think that now is a good time to have a rest with you.
I think that in the next 1-2 days, I will finish all my work at work, and I can have a rest.
While I do not know how many days I will have a vacation. But I will tell you about this as I know.
We need to meet to see each other in reality, talk, walk and be together.
I don't want to be alone when I have you. When I come to you, I can see your life.
I hope it will be soon! That is why we must take this step to our dream.
You are the closest man, you are my only man!
[REDACTED], I want your affection, tenderness. I dream of your strong hug in which I can feel weightless, desired ...
[REDACTED], I thank fate for meeting you! Now I feel like the happiest girl in the world!
My dear, I also visited a travel agency this morning and found out some information that is necessary to visit your country.
There is no embassy of your country in my city of Kostroma. Therefore, I can not apply for a visa in my city.
Since the travel agency does not have the authority to apply for a visa. These are the powers of the embassy.
I need to apply for a visa. I think this can be done electronically, just send a request to the embassy.
Tonight I will send them a visa request. But my presence is necessary for a conversation with the consul.
Therefore, I will need to move to Moscow. The embassy closest to my city is located in Moscow.
I promise that I will report every step I take.
[REDACTED], I always think of you! You're in my head! You are in my heart!
Waiting for your letters. Your Karina

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 12:25:29 +0300
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: [REDACTED], I hope to see you soon)
S01001.jpg
S01001.jpg (131.19 KiB) Viewed 310 times
S01002.jpg
S01002.jpg (146.46 KiB) Viewed 310 times
S01003.jpg
S01003.jpg (107.45 KiB) Viewed 310 times
S01004.jpg
S01004.jpg (168.22 KiB) Viewed 310 times
S01005.jpg
S01005.jpg (199.92 KiB) Viewed 310 times

LegalBriefs

Re: romanovartem7060@gmail.com - Karina

Favourite [REDACTED], today I woke up with a happy smile and thoughts about you.
You dreamed me. We talked very nice, held hands, kissed. How nice it was to feel about you!
I want it to be more of a reality! I 've been in a good mood since the morning. I 'm happy to have you.
[REDACTED], for the sake of our happiness I am ready to change my life. I want to be with you!
Earlier I left an application for a Tourist visa. Honey, I was surprised when I got the call this morning.
A representative of the embassy called me. We had a conversation on the phone. I was informed that I should personally visit the visa center in Moscow.
We need to talk to the consul about my visit to your country. I said it wasn 't a problem.
From my city to Moscow, the distance is not great. I don 't want to pull. I don 't want to be denied a tourist visa.
Therefore it is necessary to work! Most likely I will live in a hotel because I have no close friends in Moscow.
I have some accumulated savings. So far, I don 't know exactly how much I 'm gonna need.
I think I should have enough. [REDACTED], I believe that a small division of costs, it will be fair. How do you consider?
I need to make sure you wait for me and meet me at the airport. Tell me it 's so expensive?
I think the cost of flights isn 't big and you can help me.
You know Schafe, I want to make it all possible that you were the happiest person in the world!
I 've known you, your inner world and your life. We have more to learn about each other in reality. It will be great.
Looking forward to this hour. You know I don 't need much for happiness. Just so you 're around! Walking around holding hands.
Go camping, watch the moon shine, watch our favorite films. And enjoy each other! Feel your kiss, your hug.
You 're in my life! That 's the feeling I wanted to feel for a man!
You 're such a responsible, reliable, smart man! I 'm serious about intent!
Otherwise, I would be hesitant to prepare all these documents to fly to another country.
I 'm not working today... My vacation days have begun.
They will continue for 40 days. But I can easily extend.
I have already prepared all the necessary documents to obtain a visa and my journey.
Colleagues wished me a good rest. I 'm going to Moscow.
I promise I will write you letters every day, I will visit the internet cafe. I 'll need your support when I 'm in Moscow.
It 's a big city and I 'll be there all alone. Today I 'm going to go to the train station to buy a ticket to go to Moscow.
You really filled my whole heart! Please email me sooner. Don 't ignore my letter.
I 'll text you when I get to Moscow. With Love, forever your Karina

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:51:43 +0300
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: [REDACTED], Expectations to appear near to you.
S01101.jpg
S01101.jpg (138.5 KiB) Viewed 309 times
S01102.jpg
S01102.jpg (138.93 KiB) Viewed 309 times
S01103.jpg
S01103.jpg (196.88 KiB) Viewed 309 times
S01104.jpg
S01104.jpg (166.26 KiB) Viewed 309 times
S01105.jpg
S01105.jpg (130.82 KiB) Viewed 309 times