laralaris@list.ru - Larisa

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

laralaris@list.ru - Larisa

Hi! How are you? I believe you are fine and you will be glad to answer me! I am extremely excited that I’ve got an opportunity to to get in contact with you. I am Larisa. Maybe you have understood where I come from by my name. I come from a big picturesque land the Russian Federation. I am 35. I’m want to find a man for devoted friendship and possibly for committed relations. If you find me attractive and got interested in my personality, I will be pleased to see your respond. I hope you will not allow the lonely girl to get bored. I will eagerly wait for your message as fast as you can. I hope what is important for you to have intercourse of adult adequate people. I don't want to play the games and waste the time. If you respond me, I will send you more images of me. So we could see each other better and get acquainted better. I hope you will also forward me your image and tell me about yourself. I’d like to know more about you. I wish you a lucky day and good spirit. I am expecting a letter from you.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private email: laralaris@List.ru

Larisulya.

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 12:48:18 +0100
To: miloradio1@yahoo.it
Subject: [SPAM] Hi my dear mate
PIC737.jpg
PIC737.jpg (46.59 KiB) Viewed 103 times