irradentalukrain@gmail.com - Irina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

irradentalukrain@gmail.com - Irina

Aloha my dear friend, I have a great hope that you will write me back so we will become friends. I was born and am living in UA - Ukraine. You can call me Irina. I am along thirty fiveyears old, I have a well-paid job and I earn good money. Of course, as every lady I decided to set up a lifelong relationship with truthful and brainy man. I want to leave Ukraine and therefore I am looking for a man in your country. I believe that the age difference isn`t a difficulty, I am concerned that age is nothing more than a number. By the way, I am a well-mannered lady. I cook well and always keep my apartment clean. Whether you get appealed by this mail, I am looking forward to your answer. Although I am praying that you understand that I do NOT want to communicate with scammers. Whether your intention is just joy or you are just interested in nu pictures, just never write me back. I wouldn`t email you in case you are not serious and honest with me. I also I can make you sure that I am fair and I intend tell you as much as possible about myself. I will be happy to get acquainted with you so I am waiting for your photo and as much details about you as you can tell me. Tell me about your country and your city where you live. Okay?

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: irradentalukrain@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Irina!

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:23:24 +0100
To: ehedey94@hotmail.com
Subject: Salutation
PIC606.jpg
PIC606.jpg (19.82 KiB) Viewed 111 times