stomdoccuukra@gmail.com - Irina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

stomdoccuukra@gmail.com - Irina

Good day my dear man, I hope that you will answer me and we will become friends. I was born and live in UA - Ukraine. I`m Irina. I am already thirty-five, my job is well-paid so I earn enough money. It`s not a secret that, as every lady I decided to set up a serious relationship with conscionable and d eep-browed man. I am going to change the country and that is why I am eager to find my love in your country. I am sure that the age gap is not a problem and I think that age is nothing more than a number. Nevertheless, I can say that I am well-educated woman. I am a pretty good cook and I always keep my apartment in apple-pie order. Whether you get appealed by this mail, I am looking forward to your answer. Although I want you to understand that I do NOT intend to have any deal with forgers. Whether your intention is just fun or you are only want to get nu photos, just never reply to this email. I would never write you back in case you are not serious and truthful with me. I also promise to be honest and I will definitely tell you as much as possible about myself. I would be glad to get acquainted with you so I am waiting for your photo and as much info about you as possible. Tell me about your country and your city where you live. Okay?

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my personal mailbox: stomdoccuukra@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply, Irina,

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2021 05:13:46 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Hello my dear pen-friend,
PIC_479.jpg
PIC_479.jpg (39.35 KiB) Viewed 152 times

LegalBriefs

Re: stomdoccuukra@gmail.com - Irina

Salutation friend, I have a great hope that you will write me back so we will become friends. I was born and live in UA - Ukraine. I am Irina. I'm afore 35y.old, I earn enough money as my job is well-paid. Of course, as any woman I am looking forward to a strong relationship with true and able-minded human. I am going to change the country and that is why I am eager to find my love in your country. I believe that the age difference is not a difficulty, I am deadly sure that age is nothing more than a number. Also, I consider myself a good educated girl. I am a pretty good cook and I always keep my apartment in apple-pie order. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. But I expect you to understand that I am NOT interested in forgers. Whether your intention is just gladness or you are only interested in naked pics, just never write me back. I wouldn`t write you back if you aren`t serious and downright with me. I also promise to be honest and I am eager to tell you a lot about me. I would be happy to get acquainted with you so I am waiting for your pics and as more information about you as you can tell me. So I would be happy to receive your letter and to know more about your country and the city where you live. Ok?

If you are interested in me Please answer ONLY to my personal e-mail: stomdoccuukra@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Irina

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 16:35:52 +0100
From: Girl Irinushusenka <yuta.chan_chan.16@i.softbank.jp>
To: [REDACTED - Not my email address]
Subject: There you are my gentleman,
DSC_990.jpg
DSC_990.jpg (34.88 KiB) Viewed 142 times