docnataliaa35@gmail.com - Natasha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

docnataliaa35@gmail.com - Natasha

There you are my bloke, I hope that you will answer me and we will become friends. I was born and live in Ukraine. I`m Natasha. I am along thirty-five years and I earn enough money as my job is well-paid. It`s not a secret that, as any girl I want to have a serious relationship with candid and knowledgeable human. I want to leave Ukraine and therefore I am looking for a man in your country. I am sure that the age gap isn`t a difficulty, I think that age is nothing more than a number. Nevertheless, I can say that I am well-educated woman. I am good at cooking and my apartment is always clean. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. Although I expect you to understand that I do NOT want to communicate with liars. Whether your object is just cheer or you are just need nu photos, just never write me back. I will never email you if you are not serious and downright with me. I also can assure you that I am sincere and I am eager to tell you a lot about myself. I will be happy to meet you and I am waiting for your photo and as much info about you as you can tell me. Give me the info about your town and country. Agreed?

If you are interested in me Please write ONLY to my private mailbox: docnataliaa35@gmail.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Natasha

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 02:55:20 +0100
To: 330256032@qq.com
Subject: Good Day Sweetheart!
PCX_221.jpg
PCX_221.jpg (36.95 KiB) Viewed 100 times