nataliamedichi85@gmail.com - Natasha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

nataliamedichi85@gmail.com - Natasha

Greetings my dear pen-friend, I hope that you will answer me and we will become friends. I was born and live in Ukraine. You can call me Natasha. I'm along 35 and my job is well-paid so I earn enough money. Of course, like any woman I decided to set up a strong relationship with true and astucious man. I want to leave Ukraine and therefore I am looking for a man in your country. For me, the age difference doesn`t mean a difficulty, I am deadly sure that age is just a number. Nevertheless, I can say that I am well-educated woman. I cook well and always keep my apartment clean. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. Though I want you to understand that I am NOT interested in liars. Whether your intention is just merriment or you are just interested in naked pics, just never answer me. I wouldn`t write you back in case you are not serious and truthful with me. I also promise to be honest and I intend tell you as more as I can about myself. I would be happy to get acquainted with you so I am waiting for your picture and as more facts about you as possible. Tell me about your country and your city where you live. Get it?

Interested? Please answer ONLY to my private e-mail: nataliamedichi85@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Nata.

Code: Select all

Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2021 05:00:45 +0100
To: [REDACTED - Not my email address]
Subject: Hi.
IMG-4823.jpg
IMG-4823.jpg (36.2 KiB) Viewed 106 times