healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com - Annuchka

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com - Annuchka

Hello wish you get this message and go through it carefully! This is my final attempt to find a man in the net, as all my past endeavors was in vain. reliable relationships – it 's my sole aim. If you strive only sex and naked photos, please do not respond me. I 'm going to tell some things about me. You can call me Annuchka. I live Ukraine. Do you heard anything my country? I often think moving out of my country. I am now 35y.o, I recognize that I wish a serious relationships with sympathetic and smart compamion. That is why have no desire to play games. I don't want to validate myself because I am an educated and a kindhearted lady. I have no any problems with money as my job is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a little bit of considering me. If you are attracted by my maill, I look forward for your repliy. Please disclouse some things about you, about your where you live.

Interested? Please write ONLY to my private e-mail: healthybeautteethkiev@gmail.com

waiting for your note Annochka!

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 07:58:08 +0100
To: spanier2007@web.de
Subject: Good Day To You
CAM938.jpg
CAM938.jpg (24.11 KiB) Viewed 116 times