dentalimplantkiev@gmail.com - Anna

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dentalimplantkiev@gmail.com - Anna

Hey gentleman, wish you receive this message and study it thoroughly! This is my final endeavor to find a partner in the net, since all my previous trys was in vain. reliable relationships – is my sole aim. If you look only sex and naked photos, please don't get in touch with me. I'll disclose some information about me. I am Anna. I am from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my Motherland? I often consider migratation out of my country. I am now thirty five, I understand that I desire a serious relationships with amiable and smart partner. That is the cause have no desire to play lovegames. I don't want to convince everyone because I am a literate and an amiable woman. I have no any difficulty with fininces because my job is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a brief information me. If you are attracted by my maill, I look forward for your repliy. Please confess some things about you, about your city of residence.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my personal e-mail: dentalimplantkiev@gmail.com

waiting for your message Annochka

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 20:55:42 +0100
To: k.30.sh@hotmail.com
Subject: There you are my male
PIC621.jpg
PIC621.jpg (36.28 KiB) Viewed 215 times

LegalBriefs

Re: dentalimplantkiev@gmail.com - Anna

Hi stranger I hope you get this note and go through it attentively! This is my last struggle to find a man in the net, since all my past trys was unsuccessful. strong relationships – it 's my only intent. If you neen only sex and nudes, please don't bother to respond. I'll disclose some facts about me. My name is Annochka. I 'm from Ukraine. Do you know anything about my country? I often consider changing my country. I'm by this time 35 years old, I recognize that I strive a reliable relationships with loving and wise compamion. That is the cause have no no intention to play lovegames. have no intention to validate myself because I'm an educated and a kind woman. I have no any difficulty with fininces as my occupation is is a dentist and I am employed at the dental hospital. This is a short considering me. If you get excited by my note, I wait for your response. Please disclouse some facts about you, about your where you live.

If you are interested Please answer ONLY to my regular mailbox: dentalimplantkiev@gmail.com

waiting for your note Annuchka!

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 13:58:42 +0100
To: orders@apteryx.com
Subject: Good morning.