svetlana.kima@outlook.com - Cherry Sveta

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
WPX

svetlana.kima@outlook.com - Cherry Sveta

Hello.
I'm sorry for bothered u. Well,as a matter of fact, I'm sick of being single and decided to try Net internet dating site! I think that this act will be another page in my future life. First of all,I am will tell u a little story about me! I rely on, that the correspondence between us will not interrupt, and you're interested and open my mail. I don't sure where to begin my description. I am never tried to tell to someone my character in the mail previously. I'm can describe my character as the sunny, determined, frank sincere woman. I am a considerate woman though at the same time I'm a self-confident, girl. I 've always like candid straightforward and forthright. I expect you're interested, that our written exchanges will proceed. In a future mail, I want to know more about you, your outlook on life. I'm sending u my personal images. I hope that you like it, and we can get closer to each other.
Sincerely yours, Svetochka.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: svetlana.kima@outlook.com
To: sszmnhobi@gmail.com