vikaeiamei@gmail.com - Viktoriya

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

vikaeiamei@gmail.com - Viktoriya

Hello.Sometimes life gives us very unusual opportunities. You just have to notice and take advantage of this. Sometimes for a long time nothing happens in our time. And this is just my point of view. I came to the conclusion that watching and waiting no longer makes sense, and you need to do something to change your life. Therefore, I am writing to you now. And this is my short letter - this is an attempt to change my life, bring her luck. I want to find a serious, decent man with whom I am really lucky and I can live my whole life. And perhaps the Internet will help me with this. Who knows, maybe you are that man? I am a modest woman. And i am very lonely in my life. And if you also feel lonely and tired of this, try to write me a message. And we can get to know each other better. My name is Viktoriya. I am writing to you from Russia. I want to leave the country in the future. My age is 46 years old. With this I will complete my first letter. If you liked my photo and would like to change your life, then I will be waiting for your soon message. Have a nice day. Viktoriya

Code: Select all

Received: from medallionentry.com (60-248-243-116.HINET-IP.hinet.net [60.248.243.116])
Reply-To: Viktoriya <vikaeiamei@gmail.com>
Subject: Love is a trouble that goes away itself.
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:42:15 +0300
JPG8427342.jpg
JPG8427342.jpg (59.93 KiB) Viewed 324 times
JPG74673875.jpg
JPG74673875.jpg (98.67 KiB) Viewed 324 times