x-virt.com

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

x-virt.com

Good day! I hope that my message will be read by you.
What country do you live in? Unfortunately, go on tour currently harder because of danger covid-19 in the world.
But this is not bad opportunity to get acquainted in social networks. Therefore, if you are interested in my letter and have desire to know me closer, I will be glad receive your letter in response to my.
My age thirty one year. I live in a locality Of the Russian Federation Irkutsk. I free from relationships. I looking for a serious relationship.
In a man for me important confidence in tomorrow and, of course, the ability to rely on in any difficult situation. Also for me important in a relationship mutual understanding and comfort.
I do in my free time I fond of sports, read literature, listening to music. I adore to dance;) Probably you ask how did I find you?
I found your electronic box through a dating agency. Most likely, you ask where did they get your electronic box? I do not know, how a dating site found your electronic box.
After registering on the site, I filled out a questionnaire, what criteria in a man I am interested in to the agency selected the right man for me.
Agency provided your electronic box. But there is one problem in that my subscription is free, so I do not know anything about you. I do not have your photo, I do not know your country, in your city and what the most important, how old are you.
Therefore, if you want to continue further communication, please tell us about yourself. You can to respond to me to mine electronic box, if I interested you.
All the best!

Code: Select all

Reply-To: [REDACTED - first part of victim's email address]@x-virt.com
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: You trust?
OnPx7rl.jpg
OnPx7rl.jpg (91.47 KiB) Viewed 232 times