katyarus2020@gmail.com - Ekaterina

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

katyarus2020@gmail.com - Ekaterina

Good Day. You don't know me. thus this letter. I guess this letter may be a surprise for you. For this reason, I would like to ask you. to Read my letter closely. Why I write? the Purpose of my contacting you, is quite simple. I would love to meet you. attractive woman. Alone. I Recently turned 36 years old. You can call me Ekaterina, that's my name. I'm a woman with a good heart, and completely open. I'm looking for a kind and caring man. I need a serious relationship that lead to marriage and a great love. I hope this is clear? I'm not interested in fleeting relationships and game on feelings. I am 36 years old and I'm a grown woman. that's why I don't want to play games and waste my time in vain.

for this reason, I am looking only serious relationship. I remember what we learned about like I suspected. What we once saw each other online. So I have left your email address. If I'm not wrong? You understand what I'm looking for? would you Like to find a woman for serious relationship and future life? I hope you are also looking for similar to I? Then we could try to get to know better. Suddenly we become interested in each other, and we get a beautiful relationship and love? Then. I'll be very glad if get your response soon. But if. You're not looking for a serious relationship. don't need to reply to this email. That would not spend each other's time wasted. Agreed? I hope you understand what I told you in this letter?

I Hope that I'm wrong and we're on the way. And I'm ready to begin the fellowship At the time, I'm ready to start a dialogue. I'd be happy if you told about yourself, anything. what country you live? What is your age? your name? Maybe you have questions for me Ask. With great pleasure I will answer I'll be happy to answer all your questions. Will tell all about yourself and your life. I'm sending just you, your photos. For what would you have seen me, and knew who to you writes. You can send me your photo as well. It would very much facilitate, the beginning of our communication. Good? I want to believe that you are understanding and all goodness to me? I can imagine that my letter will be very strange and unexpected. But still, I believe that you are good and kind, and helpful person.

The letter was long. But in the letter I are trying to detail what I'm looking for! This letter I'm going to finish. worried. due to the fact that I write unto you first, and don't know if this will interest you all is? I'll be waiting for your reply. Sincere. Ekaterina

Code: Select all

Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2020 00:51:54 +0300
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Re: Re: Nice to see you
Reply-To: <katyarus2020+15hfq@gmail.com>