dentioclki@gmail.com - Tatiana

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

dentioclki@gmail.com - Tatiana

Hi my awesome friend I believe u will receive this e-mail and will read it from top to bottom. That's my terminal try to find love on the Internet as all my early approaches turned out to be useless.I'm looking for deep relationship. If u r a lightweight person who needs only sex and naked photos, I am begging u even not to read this e-mail.I will tell you something about me. I am Tatiana.I live in a good-sized city in Ukraine.Have you ever heard something about it? I started often thinking about changing my place of living. I'm already 35 y.old and I know that I want to date a tender-hearted and sharp person. So I don't want to play games.I will never try to prove something to someone as I am read person. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic.It was some general info about me. If you are interested in my letter, then I am waiting for your reply. That's why I would be glad to know as much as possible about you, your thoughts and your lifestyle. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.

If you are interested Please write ONLY to my private mail box: dentioclki@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon, Tanya,

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 14:52:01 +0100
To: [REDACTED]
Subject: Aloha my great friend,
PCX364.jpg
PCX364.jpg (31.47 KiB) Viewed 170 times

LegalBriefs

Re: dentioclki@gmail.com - Tatiana

Hey my male, I do hope you will notice this letter and will read it from top to bottom. It's my terminal try to find my spark on the Internet because all my prior efforts were unsuccessful.I want to have serious relationship. If u r a lightweight person who needs only sex and naked pictures, I'd like u to pay no attention to this e-mail.I'd like to let you know something about me. You can call me Tanya.I live in a big city in Ukraine.Have you heard something about my county? Time to time I'm thinking about changing my country. I'm afore 35 y.old and I am sure that I want to date a kind-hearted and strong-headed person. So I am not going to play any games.I'm not going to prove anything to anyone, as I'm an educated, kind woman. I have no financial difficulties as I am a dentist and work in a dental clinic.It's some general information about me If u get interested reading my e-mail, I will be waiting for your message. Therefore, I want your next letter to tell as much as possible about yourself, your city and your lifestyle.. Iam going to check my mail soon and hope you will wrire me back.

If you are interested in me Please reply ONLY to my personal mail box: dentioclki@gmail.com

Waiting for your reply, Tatiana,

Code: Select all

Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2021 13:26:49 +0100
To: dragonrh@netzero.net
Subject: Hello my new friend.
DSC521.jpg
DSC521.jpg (24.78 KiB) Viewed 167 times