lonelylasska@gmail.com - Olha

Met the love of your life online, but they seem to be too good to be true? Check here for the various types of romance scams.
LegalBriefs

lonelylasska@gmail.com - Olha

Good day! I never thought I'd dare take such a step! Because this is my first Internet experience, and I don't know what to expect from it... When you sit at home alone for a long time, you realize how lonely my world is! And that's probably what helped me realize that I don't want to be alone anymore. It's hard to find someone right now. This is all the more difficult to believe what is happening in this world. This chaos, the disease, I just don't want to think about it. Because I'm afraid! I hope that I do not distract you and for this you will be interested in this letter of mine. So, my name is Olha and I'm 36 years old. I'm writing from Ukraine. I'm a lonely girl who knows exactly what she wants and how she wants! I am really tired of this loneliness and therefore decided to take such a step to write to you here. I'll tell you right away that I'm not here for any game, entertainment or waste our time. I am looking for a person to create a strong, serious relationship. They say about me that I am very fun and pleasant, but behind all these there is an ordinary fragile girl who wants to be happy and have a reliable man next to me. Who, like me, knows my goals, desire and would like it to become a common goal and desire. I hope I get your answer, and then I can tell you more about myself in my next email. So if I could get your interest and you're as lonely as I am. Then I will be glad to see your letter and photo soon! I can really write more. But I don't even know if you're interested. So I will not put an end to this letter, but only wish you a good day...

Code: Select all

Reply-To: Olha <lonelylasska@gmail.com>
Subject: I'll pleasant?
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:02:54 +0300
7633.jpg
7633.jpg (117.49 KiB) Viewed 223 times