unitednations.financer.dept@gmail.com - Barry Gordon

Been told that you've won the Coca Cola lottery? It's a scam. Find out more here.
LegalBriefs

Re: unitednations.financer.dept@gmail.com - Barry Gordon

UNITED NATIONS COMPENSATION PAYMENT COMMISSION
WHO-U.S DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
Washington D.C USA.

Re: Compensation Payment Approval Notification!!

Attention: Fund Beneficiary, :

Inline with the Corona-Virus Pandemic, the United Nations in collaboration with the ICGC RED CROSS through the United States Department of the Treasury, have agreed to compensate you with the sum of Twenty Nine Million United States Dollars (5.M U.S.D) after your name and email were submitted by the Internet International Monitoring Group during the UNCC (United Nations Compensation Commission) Conference Meeting which was held today with the UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres. This payment Program is organized for charity organization, unpaid government Contractors, Scam victims and for those who lost their properties/businesses during crisis.

it was unanimously agreed that a committee, be put in place to ensure the release of the abandoned and unclaimed consignments funds meant for humanitarian projects. This is as a result of several petitions from INDIVIDUALS,CO-OPERATE BODIES AND INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES.

This dis-congestion exercise under the PRESIDENTIAL SPECIAL INITIATIVES(PSI) is to liaise with any foreign beneficiaries or businessmen/investors to lay hands on their respective goods and consignments. Presently your consignment boxes are among those to be dispose and delivered to you and that is the reason why i mailed you to discuss with you regarding the delivery.

The following information is required by the airport Authority to update your delivery file.

Full name
Home delivery address
Telephone number.
A copy of your international Passport.

Awaiting your urgent response at your earliest convenient.Note that you are very lucky that your two consignment boxes recovered are released by the united nations Immediately i receive your full details and fully verified that you are the real owner to the recovered boxes i will immediately send you all documents in your name for your confirmation.also note calls are very important at this moment.

Diplomat Barry Gordon
(Specialized Delivery Division)
Diplomatic/Delivery Officer,
My Diplomatic roaming line :Tel +1 347 919 2386
Whats App Number +4915218025297

Code: Select all

From: Barry Gordon <unitednations.financer.dept@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2020 18:07:03 +0800
Subject: Delivery Notification Gt Back to me with a copy of passport call me Immediately
To: Barry Gordon <unitednations.financer.dept@gmail.com>
Bcc: [REDACTED]