mk@greenboxgroupsg.com - Mohammed Khriba

Buying or selling items on the Web. Find out here what to be wary of.
Hans Neesantoes

mk@greenboxgroupsg.com - Mohammed Khriba

Coronavirus scam from LinkedIn:
Mohammed Khriba
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER GREEN BOX GROUP SINGAPORE BULK DEALS PRODUCTS &SERVICES- BANK INSTRUMENTS

we can offer those items world
wide
mk@greenboxgroupsg.com
Scammer is claiming to be offering medical masks and gowns.
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

Re: mk@greenboxgroupsg.com - Mohammed Khriba

From LinkedIn:
Mohammed Khriba
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER GREEN BOX GROUP SINGAPORE BULK DEALS PRODUCTS &SERVICES- BANK INSTRUMENTS

Urgent require 4-4-2020
WE ARE STILL FIGHTING TO GET SERIOUS SELLER CAN DO THIS VERY SERIOUS DEAL
My chinese buyer needs Copper cathode 99.99%
Qty. 50,000mt x 12 months
Terms DLC MT700 non transferable non diversible
Price LME-25
LOI with certificate from buyer’s China Bank is attached With me
Please appreciate your response
If you can accept kindly let me know
Then I will send LOI and you SPA
Pls note it’s law of China government not to allow to send BCL

Actually they need 100,000mt/month
But I have to split supplier
Can first 20,000mt next is 50,000mt/month. X 12 not less than this

FOR SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY
Only send your SCO AS PDF FORMAT + Vedio FOR first shippment stock with our company name "greenboxgroupsg Singapore"
to our email
mk@greenboxgroupsg.com
Regards
Mohammed Khriba
If you are reading this post because you have been contacted by this individual then you are100% being scammed - all my posts are thoroughly researched before being posted.

Hans Neesantoes

COVID-19 Scam from LinkedIn:
Mohammed Khriba

BUY & SALE
BULK DEALS FOR MAXIMUM QUANTITES WORLDWIDE
MEDICAL BUSINESS
- mask material
- MASK 3 PLY - N 95 , 3 M …..ACT
- VENTILATOR
- thermometer
- SANTILIZER
- GLOVES
- MEDICAL CLOTHES

WE ARE RESELLER COMPANY BASED IN SINGPORE

please fill your require & OFFERS here so we can reply asap

https://lnkd.in/dj-2nRp

FOR DOCUMENTS USE OUR EMAIL
mk@greenboxgroupsg.com

MOHAMMED KHRIBA
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Mod Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

I do not know who is the person who posted this post here to accuse us of it without any evidence, or even his name or phone number was not mentioned, but what he just did is copy and paste to the posters we published on our account on LinkedIn I hope if he is on a degree of responsibility or transparency and that he is not One of the scammers is to show us his person or his name or any information about him that proves anything against us and we challenge him to the public that we are a real company based in Singapore and that our offers are all real and who wants to know more or wants to verify any information he must contact us directly through our website or email or Phone or our account on LinkedIn to know who we are and ask about Any one of our followers or from our networks, and all thanks and appreciation to you and I hope the site administration to follow these false accusations that are attached to the innocent without any evidence or right of such scammers or thieves
WWW.GREENBOXGROUPSG.COM
WHATSUP :+201091915416
mk@greenboxgroupsg.com
alsakdeals@gmail.com
sype : alsak deals

AND FOR MORE THIS OUR COMPANY MANGER
MR PARKI WHATSUP +65 9108 8496

FOR MORE

Hans Neesantoes

Hello dumb scammer Mohammed Khriba.

Here's a few facts for you that prove without a doubt that you are just a dumb scammer.

1. You claim to be in Singapore, yet your fake domain greenboxgroupsg.com was registered by someone in India.
2. Your fake domain greenboxgroupsg.com was only registered in January of this year for one year - a sure sign that the domain is fraudulent.
3. Your LinkedIn profile claims to be offering bank instruments, which by their very nature are not traded in the way you claim and then suddenly in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic you are suddenly able to supply medical equipment.

You are a truely disgusting sub-human piece of shit.

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Pathetic scammer Mohammed Khriba registered for this forum from an IP address in Egypt. the whole world is in lockdown, yet he manages to be in Singapore, India and now Egypt.

And here is the email address used by his equally dumb scammer friend Raj Parki - parki@greenboxgroupsg.com

RajParki
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***
*** BANNED SCAMMER ***

Admin Note: This post was made by the dumb scammer himself in an attempt to avoid losing victims. We are leaving it here to show how far these disgusting creatures will go to steal from their victims.

Hi Every one
I am Raj Parki CEO of Greenbox Group SG from singapore .

This post wrote by Hans Neesantoes" name [Removed]

I have directly chat with hi his whatasp and i request why you wrote this message we do not have any deal and business .As far He only have concern
Mr Mohd Khriba from Egypt and sending mail and posting for Greenbox Group Singapore , also he said Greenboxgroupsg.com web site design from India .
for your information This web site develop and design by Our Partner Mr Shakil Ahmad +919999810467 www.greenboxgroupsg.com
Base on this less IQ level and judgment Greenbox Group SG is fraud. He didnt see contact detail already mention India office address as well .
HE DONT HAVE WRIGHT TO DAMAGE OUR COMPANY REPUTATION , SICK MIND
Mohd Khriba is our Business Development manager GreenboxGroup SG singapore , mk@greenboxgroupsg.com his phone no. +201091915416
If any one require any clarification , please do not hessite to contact us .

Greenbox Group SG
Raj Parki CEO
+65 910-88-496
Woodland 11, woodland close 07-23
Singapore -737853
Email parki@greenboxgroupsg.com
Last edited by Bernard Albrecht on Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed possible ITP details

Bernard Albrecht
Site Admin

Hello dumb scammer Raj Parki, please feel free to keep registering and providing yet more of your details.

The facts speak for themselves and all show that you are nothing more that a disgusting low life trying to take advantage of the pandemic by claiming to be able supply PPE. And you definitely haven't spoken to "Hans Neesantoes" on WhatsApp as I know that he never gives his number out to anyone.

Another email address used by these disgusting scammers - greenboxsingapore@gmail.com.