unimffdebtpoffice@gmail.com - Godwin I. Emefiele

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

unimffdebtpoffice@gmail.com - Godwin I. Emefiele

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr. Godwin Emefiele,
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us process and release your fund accordingly and very importantly enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Thanks and looking forward to your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin I. Emefiele
Governor Central Bank of Nigeria.

Code: Select all

Reply-To: unimffdebtpoffice@gmail.com
From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpmong@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2020 15:40:19 +0100
Subject: REMINDER US$2.5 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS.
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: unimffdebtpoffice@gmail.com - Godwin Emefiele

Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us process and release your fund accordingly and very importantly enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpmofficenig@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2020 01:15:27 +0100

LegalBriefs

Re: unimffdebtpoffice@gmail.com - Godwin I. Emefiele

Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 22:16:20 +0100

LegalBriefs

Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your fund accordingly and very importantly enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 23:00:46 +0100
Subject: REMINDER US$2.550 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS.

LegalBriefs

Office of the Governor
From The Desk of: Mr Godwin Emefiele,
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

We are yet to receive your information and id required for the authentication, processing and release of your fund by ATM Card or Bank Transfer. Please kindly furnish us with the required details to enable us to process and release your fund accordingly and very importantly enclose your direct contact telephone or cell number for effective communication towards the release of your funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpaymentmonitoringoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2020 07:11:11 +0000
Subject: REMINDER US$2.550 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS.

LegalBriefs

Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

Meanwhile be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever that is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file in the right and necessary genuine paper works that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Furthermore it's either that they have failed to use the funds you may have sent to them to do the needful or they must have scammed you and used the funds they may have collected from you for their selfish reason thereby leaving the release of your funds unaccomplished. Therefore you must disassociate
yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds.

I am therefore constrained to inform you of the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released.

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpmofficenig@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2020 21:33:10 +0000
Subject: REMINDER US$2.550 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.

LegalBriefs

Top Banner
Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

Meanwhile be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever that is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file in the right and necessary genuine paper works that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Furthermore it's either that they have failed to use the funds you may have sent to them to do the needful or they must have scammed you and used the funds they may have collected from you for their selfish reason thereby leaving the release of your funds unaccomplished till date.

Therefore you must disassociate yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds. I am therefore constrained to inform you that this the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released till date.

You are therefore advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency and pick up your payment processing form to enable my office as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria to directly under my strict supervision process and release your funds without further bureaucracy and put an end to your long unpaid funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimfpaymentmonitoringoffice@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2020 10:34:19 +0000
Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$2.550 MILLION PART PAYMENT OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.

Smith Jones

From: The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria <unjcpaymentoffice@gmail.com>
Subject: PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$2.550 MILLION OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS. PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.
Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

Meanwhile, be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file the right and necessary genuine paperwork that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Furthermore it's either that they have failed to use the funds you may have sent to them to do the needful or they must have scammed you and used the funds they may have collected from you for their selfish reason thereby leaving the release of your funds unaccomplished till date.

Therefore you must disassociate yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds. I am therefore constrained to inform you of the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released till date.

You are therefore advised to get back to me as a matter of urgency and pick up your payment processing form to enable my office as the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria to directly under my strict supervision process and release your funds without further bureaucracy and put an end to your long unpaid funds.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele
:!: :!: All of the emails that I post here are scams that I have received. if you receive similar emails, just delete them. The fortune you are being promised does not exist :!: :!:

LegalBriefs

Office of the Governor
Gov. CBN.

Dear Beneficiary,

Meanwhile, be informed that in the cause of my verification of your unpaid funds, I discovered that your local representative or whoever is assisting you here to accomplish the release of your funds, did not file the right and necessary genuine paperwork that would accomplish the release of your funds. That is the actual reason why your funds have not been released till date.

Therefore you must disassociate yourself from such scammers and stop every communication you have with them for the safety and interest of your funds. I am therefore constrained to inform you of the bitter but honest truth why your funds have not been released till date.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Godwin Emefiele

From: "The Presidency Foreign Debt Payment Office In-conjunction With UN, IMF & Central Bank of Nigeria" <unimpaymentmonitoring.office@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 15:16:07 +0100
Subject: PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF US$2.550 MILLION OF YOUR LONG UNPAID FUNDS. PLEASE KINDLY RECONFIRM YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER AND YOUR PERSONAL ID FOR YOUR PAYMENT AUTHENTICATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS.