mrajibade01@outlook.com - Ajibade Adesina

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrajibade01@outlook.com - Ajibade Adesina

We have good news regarding your funds USD$1.5Million,I have been talking with a financier who works with the Bitcoins company department in USA to help you transfer Bitcoins of US$10,000, which will enable you to cover some fees to receive your US$1.5Million.

Please reconfirm to me if you have a Bitcoins account where he will transfer $10,000 Bitcoins into your Bitcoins account.

Your bitcoins wallet address ======
Your WhatsApp phone number
Your home Address in order to proceed for your crediting as soon as possible

We need it very urgent to enable him credit it today, once we hear from you with the bitcoins account Contact Mr Philip If you are interested Email: mrajibade01@outlook.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Mr Ajibade

Code: Select all

Reply-To: mr.ajibadea01@yahoo.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 21:28:31 -0800
Subject: good day reply
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: mrajibade01@outlook.com - Ajibade Adesina

We have good news regarding your funds USD$1.5Million,I have been talking with a financier who works with the Bitcoins company department in USA to help you transfer Bitcoins of US$10,000, which will enable you to cover some fees to receive your US$1.5Million.

Please reconfirm to me if you have a Bitcoins account where he will transfer $10,000 Bitcoins into your Bitcoins account.

Your bitcoins wallet address ======
Your WhatsApp phone number
Your home Address in order to proceed for your crediting as soon as possible

We need it very urgent to enable him credit it today, once we hear from you with the bitcoins account Contact Mr Philip If you are interested Email: mrajibade01@outlook.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day.
Mr Ajibade

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 02:53:15 -0800
Subject: GOOD DAY REPLY
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]