bethmccormick1972@aol.com - Beth McCormick

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

bethmccormick1972@aol.com - Beth McCormick

Dear Friend,

I’m happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co operation of a new partner from Switzerland, Presently I'm in Switzerland for investment projects with my own share of the total USD$10,960.00, Ten million nine hundred and sixty united state dollars meanwhile I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow.

Now contact my secretary in 1952 Springsteen RdRock Hill, SC 29730, USA her name is Mrs. Beth McCormick on telephone number or his E-mail address(bethmccormick1972@secretary.net)Ask her to send you the total of ($1.7M) One million Seven thousand united state dollars Citibank Cheque which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mrs. Beth McCormick and instruct her where to send the amount to you:

CONTACT PERSON: Mrs. Beth McCormick
bethmccormick1972@aol.com
EMAIL: bethmccormick1972@secretary.net

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. At the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instructions to the secretary on your behalf to receive that cash Cheque, so feel free to get in touch with Beth McCormick. She will send the Cheque to you without any delay.. Feel free immediately and have your USD$1.7 Millions One million Seven hundred thousand united state dollars from my secretary contact her immediately you receive this mail and update me through the email because I normally access my email every three days.

Regards
John Easley
Private e-mail(johne_asley9@yahoo.com)

Code: Select all

Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:09:56 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
Reply-To: John Easley <bethmccormick1972@aol.com>
Subject: Dear Friend, Contact My Secretary For Your Pending Cheque