mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com - Lael Brainard

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com - Lael Brainard

DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS
(Office of the Under Secretary)
1520 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
Washington D.C. 20120.

Greetings and Compliment

I hope this was the second notice and it will be the last notice.

I am Mrs. Lael Brainard, Under Secretary for International Affairs of the United States Treasury Department and was sworn in as the 75th Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury in a ceremony attended by President Donald John Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Following series of complains from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the Discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of People to claim their Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries due to frauds and illegal activities, A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and Courier Companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and Couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our Citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO: BR114/80MH80L/00 as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

We have (5) Five options over this payment and I would advise you to select one
of them how you want this payment to be received by you.

1) Telegraphic Wire Transfer To Your Account.
2) Diplomatic Immunity Seal.
3) Payment Via ATM Master Card.
4) Money Transfer
5) Western Union

Select any of these options and get back to us so that we further your payment without any atom of delay. For your information. The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we have work under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your funds $36.500,000.00 USD.The only money that you will payment to receive your funds $75.00 for Ownership-clearance certificate. The clearance charges which was initially on the high price $375 has been cut down by the US Embassy in Benin Republic considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.

Note that you are expected to pay only $75.00 usd for Ownership-clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the funds in favor of Jiny Akah as our accountant officer in Benin Republic Send the $75.00 usd through western union OR iTunes Gift cards OR Steam Wallet Cards only once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your fund,

Receivers Name:==== Gabriel Chinweike Igweze
City:==== Cotonou
Test Question: Good
Answer:==== Time
Amount: $75 USD

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost which i want it to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. You are requested to Re-confirm the following information

1. SURNAME.............
2. OTHER NAMES......................
3. PHONE NUMBER..............AND
4. ADDRESS...................
5. AMOUNT TO BE CLAIMED: $36.500,000.00 USD

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your successful fund gets to you without delay.

Warm Regards
Mrs. Lael Brainard
Contact E-mail (mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com)
(Under Secretary).
Chat Conversation End

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 18:37:05 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com
Subject: LAST NOTICE. FROM MRS.LAEL BRAINARD UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT.

LegalBriefs

Re: mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com - Lael Brainard

DEPARTMENT OF INT'L AFFAIRS
(Office of the Under Secretary)
1520 Pennsylvania Avenue NW,
Washington D.C. 20120.

Greetings and Compliment

I hope this was the second notice and it will be the last notice.

I am Mrs. Lael Brainard, Under Secretary for International Affairs of the United States Treasury Department and was sworn in as the 75th Secretary of the United States Department of the Treasury in a ceremony attended by President Donald John Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

Following series of complains from Citizens of the United States as well as Citizens of Other Countries In Europe over the Discrepancies and fraudulent ways in which fund transfers are handled by Africans which has made it impossible for a lot of People to claim their Winning or Inheritance funds from most African Countries due to frauds and illegal activities, A decision was reached recently by the United States Treasury Department under the authority of the White House to compel African Financial bodies (Banks) to urgently release all funds of American and European citizens that are trapped in most Banks and Courier Companies in Africa. It was discovered that some bureaucratic bottlenecks was put by these Banks and Couriers to make it impossible for beneficiaries to claim their funds so that they will fraudulently divert those funds to their private accounts.

Consequent upon the aforementioned, I was personally mandated to handle this matter to ensure that all funds of our Citizens and others which are fraudulently being trapped in African Banks are urgently retrieved and paid to the actual Beneficiaries under a legal manner. Our team of experts were delegated to Benin Republic, Nigeria, Ivory Coast and Ghana for this task and we discovered your File NO: BR114/80MH80L/00 as unclaimed fund. It was discovered that officials of the Bank has only put up illegal requirements in order to make it difficult for you to claim your fund.

We have (5) Five options over this payment and I would advise you to select one
of them how you want this payment to be received by you.

1) Telegraphic Wire Transfer To Your Account.
2) Diplomatic Immunity Seal.
3) Payment Via ATM Master Card.
4) Money Transfer
5) Western Union

Select any of these options and get back to us so that we further your payment without any atom of delay. For your information. The United States Department of Treasury has retrieved all Files of illegal transactions and we have work under a legitimate arrangement to ensure that you follow the normal process to receive your funds $36.500,000.00 USD.The only money that you will payment to receive your funds $50.00 for Ownership-clearance certificate. The clearance charges which was initially on the high price $350 has been cut down by the US Embassy in Benin Republic considering the poor economic situations that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with the clearance of their entitlement.

Note that you are expected to pay only $50.00 usd for Ownership-clearance certificate and you are to pay it to Benin Republic as the origination of the funds in favor of Jiny Akah as our accountant officer in Benin Republic Send the $50.00 usd through western union OR iTunes Gift cards OR Steam Wallet Cards only once you receive this mail with the information below for immediate release of your fund,

I have taken this assignment upon myself because i understand that you have really paid so much on the cost which i want it to stop now, because, nothing was received by you. You are requested to Re-confirm the following information

1. SURNAME.............
2. OTHER NAMES......................
3. PHONE NUMBER..............AND
4. ADDRESS...................
5. AMOUNT TO BE CLAIMED: $36.500,000.00 USD

Be informed that the above information will only enable us to make due confirmation. We shall ensure that normal process is followed to ensure that your successful fund gets to you without delay.

Warm Regards
Mrs. Lael Brainard
Contact E-mail (mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com)
(Under Secretary).
Chat Conversation End

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 04:04:09 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: mrslaelbrainard9@gmail.com
Subject: LAST NOTICE. FROM MRS.LAEL BRAINARD UNITED STATES TREASURY DEPARTMENT.