eugene.louis1952@aol.com - Eugene Louis

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

eugene.louis1952@aol.com - Eugene Louis

Hello, good evening
This is Mr Eugene Louis, from New York city.

I want to use this privilege to ask if you can receive my funds from my banker and use %50 percent to support the charity organization and use the remaining %50 percent for yourself, because I was tested positive for Corona virus and my doctor said i might not be able to recover, so I quickly need a trusted person who will receive my funds from my Banker to support the charity organization.

I am 68 years old with no children due to I got divorced since 1987 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health situation.

Get back to me if you can receive the funds from my banker so i will refer you to her immediately to have her transfer the funds to you and to carry on with my obligations to support the charity organization.

Here is my personal email address to contact me urgently: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

You can email me as soon as possible: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

Thank you very much and stay safe.

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city.

Code: Select all

Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 14:17:42 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: EUGENE LOUIS <goodman78@miraclebless.com>
Subject: RECEIVE MY FUNDS TO SUPPORT CHARITY ORGANIZATION
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

LegalBriefs

Re: eugene.louis1952@aol.com - Eugene Louis

Hello, good afternoon

I want to use this privilege to ask if you can receive my funds from my banker and use %50 percent to support the charity organization and use the remaining %50 percent for yourself, because I was tested positive for Corona virus and my doctor said i might not be able to recover, so I quickly need a trusted person who will receive my funds from my Banker to support the charity organization.

I am 68 years old with no children due to I got divorced since 1987 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health situation.

Get back to me if you can receive the funds from my banker so i will refer you to her immediately to have her transfer the funds to you and to carry on with my obligations to support the charity organization.

Here is my personal email address to contact me urgently: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city.

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2020 19:34:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: RE: RECEIVE MY FUNDS TO SUPPORT CHARITY ORGANIZATION

LegalBriefs

Hello, good afternoon

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city.

Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:36:07 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: RECEIVE MY FUNDS TO SUPPORT CHARITY ORGANIZATION

LegalBriefs

Hello, good Afternoon

I am 68 years old with no children due to I got divorced in 1987 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health situation.

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2021 16:38:27 +0100
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Hello, Greetings

I want to use this privilege to ask if you can receive my funds from my banker and use %50 percent to support the charity organization, then use the remaining %50 percent for yourself, because I was tested positive for cancer and my doctor said i might not be able to recover, so I quickly need a trusted person who will receive my $6 Million USD from my Banker to support the charity organization and orphanage homes.

I am 74 years old with no children due to I got divorced in 1983 without any child and now I am getting older and need whom to receive my funds from my banker to support the charity organization due to my health condition.

Please get back to me if you can receive the funds from my banker so i will refer you to her immediately to have her release the funds to you and carry on my obligations to support the charity organization.

Here is my personal email address to contact me urgently if you are: eugene.louis1952@aol.com

Sincerely

Mr Eugene Louis
From New York city

Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 16:57:14 +0100
Bcc: [REDACTED]