rose65rogers@gmail.com - Rose Rogers

Been contacted about a huge inheritance or compentation? It's 419 or advance fee fraud.
LegalBriefs

rose65rogers@gmail.com - Rose Rogers

Hello ,
I Am Rose Rogers, Director, Foreign Remittance Department in GBC bank . I am contacting you based on a recent meeting held with the Office of the Presidency, in conjunction with the Federal Ministry of Finance and Senate committee on Budget and planning.
After the meeting, it was agreed to pay Holord Lee for his overdue contract payment of Ten Million United States Dollars Only {US$10,000,000.00} out of his long complicated outstanding payment. Unfortunately, Mr Holord Lee died in a Corona virus pandemic So I am fronting you as his next of kin now .
Considering the circumstance that threw up this opportunity, I am willing and prepared to use my good office and power to get it released to you either in cash (to be delivered to your door step at any address of your choice) or by online bank transfer but on the condition that it shall be shared 60/40% between you and me.
I have what it takes to deliver on this transaction in a maximum of 7 business days devoid of any risk nor hitch. All I need you to initiate action in the matter is your formal consent. I assure you of a smooth transaction with your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Rose Rogers

Code: Select all

Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2020 03:46:04 -0700
Subject: urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]

LegalBriefs

Re: rose65rogers@gmail.com - Rose Rogers

Greeting.

I have been in search of someone, so when I saw you online, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I am Rose Rogers, a Bank lawyer here.

I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you,because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
A citizen of your country had a fixed deposit with our bank in 2010 valued at US$27,000,000.00 , Sadly he died in 2012.
He was in Indonesia on a business trip and that was how he met his end. our bank management is yet to know about his death, I knew about it because he was my friend and I am his lawyer.

He did not mention any Next of Kin/ Heir when the account was opened. That was why when I saw your last name I was happy and I am now seeking your cooperation to present you as Next of Kin/ Heir to the account, since you have the same last name with him and our bank headquarters will release the fund to you.
There is no risk involved, this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of law.

so I am suggesting we can share this funds 60/40% to both parties. My share will assist me to start my own company in your country which has been my dream.
Let me know your mind on this and please do treat this information as TOP SECRET.

We shall go over the details once I receive your urgent response.

Best Regards

Rose Rogers

Code: Select all

Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:21:25 -0700
Subject: urgent
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Bcc: [REDACTED]